Avast has all the protection you need to prevent malware attacks. It is one of today's most popular Antiviruses. Avast even makes the top ten Antivirus list. Avast has even created its own browser that protects you against malware and suspicious links, thus protecting you from cybercriminals. Avast Antivirus Review will provide more information about the Antivirus. Avast Secure Browser Review will provide more information.
Avast Pro can be used to get more protection. You won't get all the security features of the pro version, as the free version does not include them. Subscriptions to premium or paid versions require you to enter your debit or credit card information. Avast will keep this information for future payments. Avast's antivirus renews automatically. It will save your card details, and Avast will renew it automatically when it is due. This will allow you to continue uninterrupted services.
In some cases, however, users may decide not to use the pro version. If the subscription amount has been deducted from your account and you have difficulty cancelling the subscription, it can be quite a hassle. If this is you, you can find help and claim a refund.
How to cancel Avast Subscriptions on PC
You already know that Avast Antivirus automatically renews your subscription. There are three ways to cancel Avast subscription renewal. To claim a refund, you must cancel your Avast Subscription. We won't waste your time, so let's just get to the point.
If you purchased the Avast subscription through Digital River, this process will be required.
- Open your browser, and hit the Digital River order portal at https://avast.com/find-order.
- After it opens, you will need to enter the order number as well as the password. If you forget your order number and password, you can always check your email. Once you've purchased an Avast product, they'll send you the details via email. After you have found it, enter the credentials and click "Find Order".
- Once you have found the order details for the Avast Subscription, click on "Manage Subscription".
- Navigate to the subscription details page and click on "Automatic Renewals". Toggle it off. To verify, click the "Disable Automatic Renewal” link.
- After the process is completed, you will receive a confirmation mail regarding the activation of Automatic Renewals. The automatic renewal process has been successfully deactivated.
This process may not be able to disable the Auto-Renewal in all cases. If this is the case, you can proceed to the next step.
Avast A/C can be used to disable the automatic renewal
Many users believe that disabling the Auto-Renewal Subscription of Avast A/C will bring about positive results. Here's how to do it.
- Open the Avast Application. Next, enter your account credentials. Also, make sure to provide the email address you used when purchasing the subscription.
- Next, locate the "License" section and click on it. Then click on "Your License".
- You will now need to search for the "Auto-Renewal License" option and then click on the "Deactivate Auto-Renewal Subscription" button.
- After the automatic renewal subscription has been cancelled, you will be notified by mail.
Congratulations! You have successfully deactivated your Automatic Renewal Subscription.
Deactivate the Automatic Renewal feature of Avast Support
If none of these methods work, you can contact Avast Support to cancel your automatic renewal. Follow these steps.
- Click the link below to open your browser
- After you click the link, all information necessary for Automatic Renewal activation will be provided. Remember to use the same email you used for the subscription.
- Now you must wait for the reply from the other side.
Avast Refund Request
In most cases, the autorenewal subscription is not activated and the amount is deducted from the account. Avast will refund the amount within 30 days of the charge. The following steps can be followed.
- Go to Avast's official website using your browser. You can also click the link below.
- Click on "Sales and refund" to continue.
- You will need to enter your account credentials here. Remember to use the same email address that you used for the subscription.
After you claim the refund, you will need to wait for the customer service to respond.