Your ISP is blocking your port 80?
16 de Julho de 2011, 21:00
Ninguém está seguindo este artigo ainda.
That’s so stupid and explorative thing!
The easy and fast workaround comes in four steps:
- Configure a free dynamic dns service in your router
- Buy a cheap with 2 static IPs VPS service (I use siterack.net). Configure DNS properly with bind or CPanel.
- Setup crontab to run a proxy script every 30 seconds (append to /etc/crontab):
* * * * * root webproxy.sh
* * * * * root sleep 30; webproxy.sh
- Put webproxy.sh with execution permission bit in your PATH (change 84 to your webserver port and add an authorized key to your home server)
netstat -tan | grep LISTEN | grep 80
if [ "$?" -ne "0" ]; then
ssh -f -L *:80:*:84 [email protected] sleep 999d